- Gender Male
- Date of Birth 18 May 1997
- Martial Status Married
- Mobile Number 971582787346
- Address 50-8 Parkside Residency, Dubai, UAE
- Nationality Kenya
- Objective An individual with a keen interest in Software programs, possessing good interpersonal and analytical skills, who wish to use technical knowledge catering to the needs of the company. I wish to work with a diverse group of people and see myself heading a group of people over a 1-year duration in the company.
- Vacancy Category Computer Programmer
- Language Known English
- Total Years of Experience 2
- Expected Job Level Entry-level
- Expected Salary 4,000
- Employement Type Full Time
- Visa Status Visit
- Career Statement A motivated individual with in-depth knowledge of languages and development tools, seeking a position in a growth-oriented company where I can use my skills to the advantage of the company while having the scope to develop my own skills.
- Interests / hobbies Reading, Cycling
- UAE driving License No
- Certificate Attested No
- Notice Period/ Days - If You Selected 2 weeks
- FarmLink Marketing SolutionsFull stack developer intern
At FarmLink I was working collaborating with other developers and the project manager to design and develop a web application with a slick interface and REST API for manually tagging the information about a cash price by using as many clever UI elements as possible. This is to keep the amount of time/overhead manually inputting these prices into the system.• Designed and developed an user friendly and efficient interface using ReactJS and Material UI• Implemented the back-end development using Python and the Flask Framework• Implemented a RESTful Web API using Flask and Python• Implemented new features for a data acquisition, parsing and transformation system using sqlite3• Carried out unit testing to discover errors and to optimize usability
- Pollard BanknoteProgrammer Analyst
At Pollard Banknote my responsibility was to develop software programs to generate random data for scratch tickets and the development of complex applications to produce high security lottery products.• Implemented and Designed security algorithms in C++.• Developed and tested game applications/scripts to program lottery ticket games that meet customer and game specification requirements anddelivery deadlines.• Analyzed data generated by software to ensure accurate randomization of data to meet all security requirements.• Ensure all new software development has its own architecture while fitting into the department’s overall software architecture• Created technical game documentation.