- Gender Male
- Date of Birth 3 March 1989
- Martial Status Married
- Mobile Number 0501676812
- Address Al Nahda2
- Nationality Indian
- Objective Software Engineer
- Vacancy Category Web Developer
- Language Known English,Tamil,Malayalam
- Total Years of Experience 8
- Work Experience in UAE 6
- Expected Job Level Mid-level
- Current Salary 7000
- Expected Salary 10000
- Employement Type Full Time
- Visa Status Employment
- UAE driving License No
- Certificate Attested Yes
- Notice Period/ Days - If You Selected 20 days
To associate myself with a reputed and professional organization in a technically Challenging
environment that would enhance my knowledge through continuous learning in the field of Software
- Mookambigai College of Engineering, Anna UniversityBachelor Of Engineering
B.E (Electronics & Communication Engineer) From Mookambigai College of Engineering affiliatedAnna University, with 71%.
- Exaa Tech Technology L.L.CDeveloper
• Responsible for Finance Related Application development. • Responsible for developing wage protection system (wage protection system) completeprocess from registration to collection.• Responsible for developing E-Dirham Top-up complete process.
- Info nine Solution L.L.C,Web Application Developer
ERP Application: (Invoicing System, HR, Payroll, CRM)
• Responsible for ERP Application Development.• Responsibilities include designing, coding, testing and implementing ERP. • Creating the stored procedure for generating reports. • Meeting with customers and end users to analyze their needs.• Responsible for testing ERP applications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, andconformance to established standards. • Maintained and update the ERP Application regularly. • Responsible for Design and Develop Website using new Technologies. • Build customized websites to the highest specifications. • Responsible for Creating Content Management System. • Responsible for Link the websites with social media. • Maintained and update the websites regularly. • Investigating, fixing, and debugging software defects.
- I9 Smart Solutions L.L.CProgrammer
• Creating Class Modules to act as a middle tire for Data manipulations on database such asInsertion, updating, Modification and Deletion.• Creating web services for mail alert scheduling, notification to the correspondent personson triggering some tasks in e-HR application Such as Applying for Leave, Declaring forInvestment, posting a requisition, Approving a requisition.• Designing User Interface for Organizational Reports like General Report, PerformancePlanning Report, Training and Development Report and Payroll Report • MS SQL Server database administration, including configure Scheduled Tasks for regularDatabase Backup and Maintenance Activities, create and modify tables, stored procedures,various clustered and non-clustered indexes, triggers.