- Gender Male
- Date of Birth 2 February 1990
- Martial Status Married
- Mobile Number +918547173621
- Address Villoth House,Kottanadu PO,Vrindavanam
- Nationality INDIA
- Objective Software Test Engineer
- Vacancy Category IT
- Language Known English,Hindi,Malayalam,Tamil
- Total Years of Experience 5.10
- Expected Job Level Mid-level
- Current Salary 3.24
- Expected Salary 4.10
- Employement Type Full Time
- Visa Status Sponser/ Relative visa
- Career Statement I am a Senior Software Tester with 5 years and 10 months in Manual Testing and I would like a new challenge and feel that I am a very organized and dedicated person to my work, I like to ensure that I meet my deadline and I usually working on a number of different project at any one time. I believe that my time management skills are good and I am a very honest person.
- UAE driving License No
- Certificate Attested No
- SE-Mentor Solutions (P) Ltd, Technopark, TrivandrumTest Engineer
Experience in Work independently and manage time effectively.• Understanding the requirement, identifying the test scenarios and executing test cases in client network• Performing Functional testing, GUI testing Regression testing, Endurance Testing.• Performing Browser Compatibility Testing and Tested the web Application in Ipad Tablet.• Maintains defect reports and updates reports following regression testing.• Defect Reporting and Defect Management using MANTIS.• Support defect resolution by demonstrating bugs to the development team.• Prepared the Defect Report List and Updated it in SVN.
- PIT Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Technopark, TrivandrumLead Test Engineer
Expertise in performing different kinds of testing like Sanity, Smoke, Black Box, GUI, Functionality, Unit, Integration, Regression, Compatibility, System, Performance, Load, Stress and User Acceptance Testing(UAT) of web and client/server applications.• Involved in daily meetings with the technical managers and development test leads regarding the schedule, resource management and activities tracking.• Experience with performance and load testing using Jmeter.• Prepared the test Strategies, test plans, test cases, test Scripts, test Results, for both positive and negative Scenarios and mapped the same to Requirements.• Mentored junior member in the testing team.• Authored User Manual for the project.• Good experience testing applications in Agile development environment.• Expertise in testing Android and IOS mobile application.
Supervises and leads the testing activities including Automation and ensures the project is delivered bug-free on time with quality.• Coordinated 8 members in the testing team.• Conducting root cause analysis of defects detected.3• Direct communication with client on testing activities and coordination with offshore team and Onsite team.• Preparing the Test plan, Test Matrix and Reviewing Test cases, Plans and its execution.• Involved in daily meetings with the technical managers and development test leads regarding the schedule, resource management and activities tracking.• Timely mentoring the testers in the projects to ensure their steadfast focus on deliverables and providing them with critical inputs on their growth and development.• Reviewing the test cases and test approaches and suggest improvements such as modification, migration or cancellation.