- Gender Male
- Date of Birth 30 April 1976
- Martial Status Married
- Mobile Number +971543447905
- Address Al Rigga, Dubai, UAE
- Objective .NET developer and iOS Developer 15+ years experience in web site and mobile consulting and development. Focus on user experience, user interface, backend development and the languages used to create web and mobile applications.
- Vacancy Category Computer Programmer, IT, Web Developer
- Language Known English, Tagalog
- Total Years of Experience 16
- Work Experience in UAE 11
- Expected Job Level Mid-level
- Current Salary 10000
- Expected Salary 15000
- Employement Type Full Time
- Visa Status Visit
- Interests / hobbies Dancing
- UAE driving License Yes
- Certificate Attested Yes
- Notice Period/ Days - If You Selected available Immediately
Nov 2013 - Dec 2020
- Al Nabooda Automobiles LLC, Dubai, UAESr. Software Engineer
- Conducting of code review and promoting good development principles.
- Assisting the team to meet deadlines and improve quality of the codebase.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Check validation and verification testing.
- Identify, prioritize and execute task in the Software development life cycle.
Mar 2008 - Nov 2013
- Al Nabooda Automobiles LLC - Dubai, UAESoftware Engineer
- Develop the proprietary ERP-DMS in client server application using C# and SQL Server.
- Develop the Ticketing System in web application using ASP.Net MVC Design Pattern
- Working with the development team to define task and test plans
- Write clean, scalable code using .Net framework
- Collaborate with internal teams to produces software design and architecture
- Autoline CDK Support
Aug 2005 - May 2007
- Pacific Sun Solution - PhilippinesSoftware Engineer
- Developed cheque sorting and image processing for banking solution.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules.
- Develop desktop application as client application using WPF .Net framework.
- Design web services RestAPI for integration.
Aug 2004 - June 2015
- EPOS PLUS - PhilippinesSoftware Developer
- Work with the team to develop, test, and deploy functional modifications POS that are required for business practices.
- Develop ordering system in mobile application using iOS swift framework for processing the order system.
- Write, execute, and maintain clean, reusable and scalable code
Jan 2003 - Aug 2004
- EPOS PLUS - PhilippinesSoftware Implementer
- Communicating with the client throughout the software customization.
- Meeting with clients following the sale of software packages to collect data and other information required to customize software systems.
- Product Implementor of Point-Of-Sale application. Configure and Installation of Point-of-Sale. Conduct application training to the end user.
Feb 2002 - Jan 2003
- EPOS PLUS - PhilippinesTechnical Support Engineer
- Point-Of-Sale desktop support, troubleshoot. Installation and configure POS Desktop client and receipt printer. Setup and administration of application server and print server. Configure LAN Network, router and switches.
Summary of Skills
C#, ASP.NET CORE, MVC, WEBAPI
IOS, SWIFTUI, UI/UX, REACT NATIVE
MICROSOFT SQL SERVER, AZURE
ERP AUTOLINE CDK
VB6, WINDOWS FORM, WPF
INFORMATION SECURITY, CYBER SECURITY