- Gender Male
- Date of Birth 3 April 1984
- Martial Status Unmarried
- Mobile Number 0529594554
- Address Trade Center Area, Sheikh Zayed Road
- Nationality Filipino
- Objective Develop skills in analyzing the usability of a web site. Understand how to plan and conduct user research related to web usability. Learn the language of the web: HTML and CSS.
- Vacancy Category Computer Programmer, Content Writer, IT, Web Designer, Web Developer
- Total Years of Experience 14
- Work Experience in UAE 9
- Expected Job Level Mid-level
- Expected Salary 10,000
- Employement Type Freelancer
- Visa Status Visit
- Career Statement Focused on accomplishing challenging development goals under strict deadlines. Analytical and resourceful problem-solver with disciplined approach and skill in producing clean, robust code.
- Interests / hobbies Photography, Technology, Trading
- UAE driving License No
- Certificate Attested No
- Notice Period/ Days - If You Selected free and available; can we work immediately
Innovative, task-driven professional with 4+ years of experience in web designs and 9+ years in software development across diverse industries.
Proficient in creating user interfaces, writing and testing codes, troubleshooting/debugging complex issues, and implementing new features based on user feedback.
- MENA AssistanceWeb/Software Developer
Developed and establishedrnan internalrnCRM, called Roadside Management System(RMS) for the company which is used in therntelephony integration
a) rnImplemented a call pop-uprnpage to display caller’s info.
- Brand, country, contacts, active and inactiverncases, etc.
b) rnLogger system is appliedrnfor user’s activities, including errors rnand successful transactions
c) rnUsing Google maps forrncustomers and drivers exact location
- Designed a user/adminrndashboard for user credentials, roles, and datarnsecurity.
- Created a software andrnservice that will automate Emails and SMS tornnotify customers/clients.
- Developed a ReportrnGenerator
a) rnManagers and supervisorsrncan create/customize reports.
b) rnCan be triggered manuallyrnand automatically, depending on the frequency if it’s monthly, weekly or dailyrnreports.
- Developed a Vehicle DatarnImport (throughrnEmail and FTP), where clients can send vehicle information and landed to ourrnstaging database.