- Gender Female
- Date of Birth 5 March 1993
- Martial Status Married
- Mobile Number 971547018510
- Address #203, Al Rashid Building, Rolla, Sharjah
- Nationality India
- Objective Application for Software Testing job
- Vacancy Category IT
- Language Known English, Hindi, Malayalam
- Total Years of Experience 1
- Work Experience in UAE No
- Expected Job Level Entry-level
- Expected Salary 4000
- Employement Type Freelancer, Part time, Full Time, Contract
- Visa Status Sponser/ Relative visa
- Career Statement I am an Assistant Professor with Master’s in Computer Science and Engineering, looking to start a career in Software Testing (Manual and Automation) where I can use my skills to their full potential.
- Interests / hobbies Drawing, Gardening, Traveling
- UAE driving License No
- Certificate Attested Yes
Dear Sir/ Mam,
I am submitting my resume for the position of QA Tester. As a skilled and highly educated professional, I am confident of my ability to make a significant contribution to your organization.
I was working as an Assistant Professor for almost 2 years in India. When I moved to UAE which is the ‘land of opportunities’, I took it as an opportunity to switch my career to software testing. I found my interest in software testing while evaluating UG student Projects. My professional experience as Project guide includes,
Analyzing project requirements
Creating test strategies and executing tests to identify bugs
Verify whether all specified requirements have been fulfilled
I started learning Manual and Automation testing to follow up my interest in testing. In-order to develop my skills I started testing random websites and created test cases. I am still practicing this.
With my educational background and my attention to detail and performance, I am in an excellent position to help your organization to produce top-quality software products.
Following are some Skills and highlights of my qualifications and experience:
Knowledge in Selenium WebDriver using python for UI testing
Manual testing (and test case documentation)
Working knowledge of tools like JIRA
Knowledge in all phases of Agile and waterfall models
Black box testing
Complete knowledge of SDLC and STLC and Bug life cycle
Basic Knowledge of Appium
My keen knowledge of software testing, review, and validation along with my ability to think of innovative solutions and present them to clients will allow me to bring much value to your organization. I look forward to discussing this position and my qualifications with you.