- Gender Male
- Date of Birth 1 September 1976
- Martial Status Married
- Mobile Number +971561428185
- Address 815 (8th Floor), Sheikh Hamdan Building, B63, Al Maktoum Rd, Diera, Dubai
- Nationality Bangladeshi
- Objective An IT position to apply technical skills, education and 15+ years of technical experiences in increasing productivity within a business’s infrastructure for establishing an effective information technology system that will help clients progress rapidly.
- Vacancy Category Computer Programmer, IT, Web Designer, Web Developer
- Language Known English
- Total Years of Experience 15+
- Expected Job Level Intermediate
- Expected Salary AED 4000
- Employement Type Full Time, Contract
- Visa Status Employment
- Career Statement An IT consultant position to apply technical skills, education and 15+ years of technical experiences in increasing productivity within a business’s infrastructure for establishing an effective information technology system that will help clients progress rapidly. SUMMARY OF SKILLS YouTube Portfolio Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC--qXulFP17Yqqo2BBQOXsA
- UAE driving License No
- Certificate Attested Yes
- Notice Period/ Days - If You Selected 1 day
An IT position to apply technical skills, education and 15+ years of technical experiences in increasing productivity within a business’s infrastructure for establishing an effective information technology system that will help clients progress rapidly.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS YouTube Portfolio Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC--qXulFP17Yqqo2BBQOXsA
- Skilled in an enterprise system preparation, architecture, design, life- cycle development as well as project management
- Skilled in managing small to big size projects with MS Project and logical designs, system flows with MS Visio and PowerPoint
- Established skill in designing and building web-based system and e-business solution using .NET
- Wide experience in database management, DB design, data warehousing, and data modeling with SQL Server and Oracle
- Experienced in the UI/UX Design with Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Team player, self-motivated with outstanding communication skills
- Proven ability to provide best quality products and services in budget
- Quest International University Perak, Malaysia Research Assistant
Project: Ph.D in Science project - Challenges in Face RecognitionArtificial Intelligence through Machine Learning:•tPython 3.7, OpenCV 4.0, Ubuntu Linux 16
- Habib Intelligent Software Limited, Bangladesh Senior Program Manager
Project: Crime Data Management System of Bangladesh Police• Project Management & Logical System Design:• Project Timeline, Milestones, Day-To-Day Activities and Resource Management with MS Project• Logical System Designs, System & Data Flow, UML Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams with MS Visio.
Database Administration (ORACLE 11g R2):• 9 am to 6 pm physically present on premise at PHQ on all working days• 24/7 Tele-presence for immediate consultation in case of any necessity• Monitoring Disk space Availability• Monitoring Data Guard validity status• Monitoring Data Guard alert emails and take immediate steps in case of any error• Viewing the Alert log file to analyze the ORA errors if any.• Taking backups by using RMAN on daily and weekly basis.• Check all last night backups were successful.• Health check of the Database.• Rebuilding of Indexes, if bulk load of data is inserted.• Backing up the archive log files.• Monitoring Backups.• Take a COLD/RMAN backups at night time.• Validate Database backup or Archive backup• Find objects which is going to reach max extents• Monitor CPU, Processor, Memory usage• Monitoring Growth of the Database.• Index Rebuild.• Tablespace Reorganization• Performing upgrades of the database, OS and software to new release levels• Checking and authorizing database structure designed by developers to ensure security and performance optimization• Raising tickets and communicating with Oracle Support for resolving any issues related to CDMS Databases.
Project: SharePlus (Online Company Share Back-Office Management System)Web-Based Systems:• Develop and re-engineering of Desktop like Disconnected Recordset method enabled Web-Based Front-end with C#, ASP. net 3.5, MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, EXT.net 2.0
BI (Business Intelligence) Reporting:• Various Report Generation with SAP Crystal Report 14 Business Intelligence Tools.• Using Crystal Report Formulas for implementing Business Rules• Exporting Reports as Customized Excel Spread Sheets
- IHSAAN Company, MaldivesSystem Development Manager
Project: Manager POS
•tDevelopment of a Full Phased Point-of-Sales ERP software:
Development Platform: C# Windows Forms in .NET 2.0 in Visual Studio 2008 & 2010, Crystal Report for Visual Studio 2008
•tDeveloped Touch Screen POS Sales Module
•tDeveloped Back-Office Credit Sales Module
•tDeveloped Integrated Day-End Module for all counters and branches in a chain.
•tDeveloped Foreign Purchase Module which covers L/C and Customs Duty Costing.
•tDeveloped Warehouse based Inventory Module.
•tDeveloped Individual POS Counter-based Cash Counting Denomination facilities
•tDeveloped BARCODE Creation for Price Tags and Product Expiry
3-Tier Architecture based Development:
•tCreated Central Database in SQL Server 2012 in a Stand-alone server
•tCreated SQL Server Views for Report Generation
•tCreated Stored Procedures for processing Business Policies in the
Middle Tier via Dll files in a 3 Tier Software Architecture
Deployment and Licensing:
•tDeveloped, integrated and implemented SQL Server /KASPERSKY Anti Virus/ Windows Server like Per Seat Network licensing method and verification for M-POS (Manager POS) v1.0
- Flora Limited, BangladeshSenior Programmer
Project: Bangladesh Automated MICR Cheque Processing System (BACPS) for Payment System Division Bangladesh Bank.
Core Development Team Member:
•t Developed different system modules in C# Windows Forms in .NET 1.1 in Visual Studio 2003, assigned by the Team Leader.
Project: Online Credit Collection Call Center Call Tracking System.
Developed Front-End Web Interface with ASP.net 1.1 in C# .NET 1.1 Visual Studio 2005. Used AJAX and Visual Studio built-in Reporting tool.
Database was in SQL Server 2005 and hosted in Remote In-House Server.