- Gender Female
- Date of Birth 5 October 1993
- Martial Status Married
- Mobile Number +919535136004
- Address 1A, Alliance Tower, DPI Junction, Vazhuthacaud, Thycaud
- Nationality Indian
- Objective nil
- Vacancy Category IT, Others
- Language Known English
- Total Years of Experience 5.7
- Expected Job Level Senior or Executive-level
- Expected Salary 30000
- Employement Type Full Time
- Visa Status Visit
- UAE driving License No
- Certificate Attested No
- Notice Period/ Days - If You Selected 90
- New Horizon College of EngineeringBachelor of Engineering Computer Science
MINI PROJECT AS PART OF CURRICULUM
Title: Screen-door Transparency
(6th Semester Mini Project)
• Polygon stipple feature used.
• Implemented using Computer Graphics concepts.
• OpenGL platform
• Windows OS
FINAL YEAR PROJECT AS PART OF CURRICULUM
Title: A Model to Authenticate Requests for Online Banking Transactions
(8th Semester Project)
• Identity Based Mediated RSA technique used.
• One Time ID generated for security enhancement.
• Implemented using Java Swings, MYSql and Java.
• NetBeans platform
• Windows OS
- Infosys Ltd.Senior Associate Consultant
Roles: Technical Project Manager & Scrum Master
Process: NextGen Agile
• Delivered large and critical projects for the client as End to End Technical Project Manager.
• Managed and lead a team of 9 members as their Scrum Master.
• Managed the End to End Technical Testing team working across various platforms.
• Active participant throughout the project life cycle ensured (proposal, estimation and scope for the project).
• Scheduled assignments, monitored, reviewed and reported project status to higher management.
• Mitigating project risks involving higher management and seeking team’s guidance thus achieving successful
delivery and implementation.
• Handpicked the project team by taking complete ownership of people and their performance management in the
• Ensured effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and
• Adherence to the organisational guidelines and processes.
• Worked with release management to track and manage transport movements from Development to Production
system with proper sequencing and dependencies.
• Experience in working in Global Delivery Model, multi-geography cross functional and technical teams.
• Performing project scrum activities with PO and team keeping Rally as single point of truth.
• Knowledge on using JIRA, Confluence, SLACK, MS Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- SAP LabsProject Management Office
IBSO of SAP Labs - APJ Region
• Maintaining project plans, tracking deliverable, monitoring status of projects, conducting
follow-ups and managing communications generated.
• Guiding and advising scrum teams in JIRA setup.
• Performing project review meetings with PMs, QMs & SMs to measure & monitor data
input to JIRA.
• Providing the team a wider scope on Agile and it's practice.
• Reviewing the project progress with the PMs.
• Providing staffing, on boarding & off boarding for the resources in various projects.
• Creating & administrating distribution lists.
• Follow up & Time sheet maintenance for T&M projects.
• Working on monthly reporting of financials through Cost Planning Tool and solving
queries related to the same.
• Maintaining evaluation tracker of IBSO and addressing its KPIs (revenue numbers,
client details, contract status, etc.) to higher management (VPs, G2M, etc).
• Providing innovative ideas and facilitating learning new tools & technologies with other
PMOs in the steam.
- Wipro Ltd.SAFe Agile Process: Quality Assurance Analyst & PMO
Agile Delivery Assurance
• Enabling the account to follow agile way of working to increase all the team's overall productivity and achieve
more by better collaboration.
• Ensuring adherence to Scrum ceremonies and agile way of working by conducting regular reviews and artifact
collation to support the review process reporting and checking on Rally Hygiene (CA).
• Review compliance as per the Agile Delivery Assurance Review Checklist based on evidences, arrive at Agile
Delivery Score and highlight risk areas and non-compliance.
• Provide guidance / advice to PM and DM at various process related situations.
• Ensure that any new team formed is aware of the Agile Process followed within the Philips account.
• Assure the well bringing up of team within a minimum of three sprints post initial escalation trigger.
• Review of Rally, identification of execution related risks and adherence to all the ceremonies.
• Publish the individual team’s Agile Delivery Assurance Review Report and work with the PM/SM/DM and show
progress on Delivery Assurance Score Card.
• Agile Process – Ensure 100% adherence to Scrum Ceremonies and regular identification of improvement areas.
• Report improvements through STH, AMM and Rally screenshots of Burndown and Cumulative flow.
• Review User stories structure and mapping to features for checking and reporting missed out by SMs.
• Identify and ensure effective usage of suitable software engineering tools, including Rally for Delivery assurance
• Monitor measure and record operational and contractual KPIs.
• Publish report for KPI variance.
• Rally review for variations / gaps over regular sprint updates.
• Knowledge on using MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, etc.
- Wipro Ltd.Project Engineer
Platform: B2B & B2C e-Commerce
Development Tool: SAP Hybris
Process: Agile mode of development
• Performed core development on both back-end and front-end (UI) and delivered user stories as required by the
• Development required designing, coding, testing & quality assurance of complex product features.
• Requirement gathering, analyzing essentials and providing solution for the client.
• Documenting and updating Rally, as it is the single point of truth for all the descriptions of user stories, tasks,
• Active participation in the daily scrum meetings to share status, offer support to other colleagues & raise
concerns if necessary.
• Understanding of Hybris platform & frameworks (HAC, HMC, WCMS Cockpit, etc.).
• Understanding of Java, JEE technologies & Spring Framework.
• Good comprehension skills, constructive & open style communication as a team player.
• Flexibility & ability to adapt quickly to new tasks & challenges.
• Part of the migration project.
• Performed analysis, code changes, cronjob creation, etc. while interface decommissioning.