- Gender Male
- Date of Birth 26 October 1984
- Martial Status Married
- Mobile Number +971545101545
- Address 306 Al Ramth 28, Remraam, Dubai
- Nationality Indian
- Objective Looking for a stable career in an organisation which is driven by innovation and initiative.
- Vacancy Category Marketing and Sales
- Language Known English, Hindi & Urdu
- Total Years of Experience 10
- Expected Job Level Mid-level
- Current Salary 12000
- Expected Salary 15000
- Employement Type Full Time
- Visa Status Visit
- Career Statement Throughout the course of my career, I have honed my abilities in business development, operations and planning. I am an astute problem-solver capable of prioritizing and managing complex projects with proficiency. n my previous role, I exercised skills in leadership, interpersonal and business strategy development and consistently contributed to team efforts and organizational improvements. I am open-minded and focused on new developments. I have proven to be effective and motivational, with proficiency in critical thinking and collaborative work. I enjoy brainstorming and coordinating efforts to achieve a common goal.
- Interests / hobbies Motorsport & Adventurer
- UAE driving License No
- Certificate Attested Yes
- Alliance Business AcademyMBA (Marketing & Finance)
An MBA in Marketing refers to a Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in Marketing. An MBA is a multidisciplinary master’s degree that prepares graduates for a career in business, and traditionally takes two years to complete on a full-time basis. Core areas of study include business fundamentals like: Accounting, Finance, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, and Management.
Pursuing a Marketing Concentration builds on this foundation with classes specific to marketing, like Business Development, Client Relationship, Consumer Trends and Branding.
Some of the industries and business areas that most often hire marketing professionals include:
Luxury Products and Services
Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- BHarati Vidyapeeth College Of EngineeringBE Mechanical
One of the most diverse and versatile engineering fields, mechanical engineering is the study of objects and systems in motion. As such, the field of mechanical engineering touches virtually every aspect of modern life, including the human body, a highly complex machine.
The role of a mechanical engineer is to take a product from an idea to the marketplace. To accomplish this, the mechanical engineer must be able to determine the forces and thermal environment that a product, its parts, or its subsystems will encounter; design them for functionality, aesthetics, and durability; and determine the best manufacturing approach that will ensure operation without failure.
Mechanical engineers play key roles in a wide range of industries including automotive, aerospace, biotechnology, computers, electronics, energy conversion, robotics and automation, and manufacturing.
The breadth of the mechanical engineering discipline allows students a variety of career options beyond the industries listed above. Regardless of the particular path they envision for themselves, a mechanical engineering education empowers students with creative thinking skills to design an exciting product or system; analytical tools to achieve their design goals; the ability to overcome all constraints; and the teamwork needed to design, market, and produce a system. These valuable skills can be applied to launch careers in many other fields, such as IT, medicine, law, consulting, management, banking, and finance.
- Pyramid InfrastructuresBusiness Development Manager
• Worked in close liaison with high ranking officials of various licensing authorities, regulatory bodies
and financial institutions in order to facilitate adherence to compliance
• Spearheaded introducing our company and getting it registered as an engineering supplier vendor
with 14- Corps of Indian Army. (Ministry of Defence, India)
• Responsible for new product development and subsequent launch targeting new market segment
leading to incremental revenue of INR 20 million annually
• Identification, analysis and selection of vendors responsible for the supply a fully automatic state of
the art uPVC extrusion manufacturing plant bringing down the scrap quantity to zero
• Registered our company with the Chief Engineer Civil Investigation & Design Wing as a vendor for
urban renewal under Srinagar Smart City Ltd. (Ministry of Urban Development, India)
• Selection of vendors for supply of materials, packaging materials and other auxiliary machinery to
ensure smooth operations of the company
• Closely monitored the productions team headed by a product manager in order to ensure that the
final product complies with the established expected quality standards
• Analysed various already established distribution channels and selection of a channel best suited to
the company needs
• Introduced various product variants to be offered and their pricing thereof in order to deliver value
to the consumers and simultaneously sustaining competition without compromising on the
• Established sales budget with incremental growth of 30% revenue year on year and driving the
sales team to conform to the budget
• Rolled out trade sales promotional offer to stimulate market demand and improve product
Exercised marketing intelligence on a routine basis for gathering information relevant to the
company’s market to facilitate accurate and confident decision-making in determining market
opportunity and market development
• Drove the marketing team to conduct extensive market survey and an elaborative study of the
competition, in order to analyse the demand of the market offering
- Standard Chartered BankPersonal Financial Manager
Generate new business via sales promotion, out marketing calls and presentations and in-branch
• Active participation in branch sales planning to generate action plans for meeting targets
• Ensure high level of customer service in the branch and manage difficult client situations
• Achieve allocated business targets and actively cross-sell consumer banking products and third
• Ensure transactions were processed with high level of accuracy and commitment in order to satisfy
customer needs and create customer delight
• Ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines and ensure minimum comments in audits
and other inspections
• Took responsibility of general reconciliation and control activities and gather/prepare statistics for
service quality and productivity indicators
• Handle all kinds of transactions and services in the branch and manage attrition to the base
- Mind Circus InnovationsMarketing Manager
• Executing entire marketing and event management activities in the company.
• Understanding client requirements and overall objective of the program for better execution.
• Organising events and participating in exhibitions for business generation
• Demonstrated abilities in expanding the market, brand building and generating new business and
targeting the potential customers
• Handling major facets of marketing operations in ATL and BTL activities as well as expertise in
supporting the local BTL Activation Plan implementation for clients
• Organising various trade shows, exhibitions, customer seminars and conferences periodically & the
sponsorship of events
• Planning and execution of various on field marketing promotional activities
• Responsible for segment specific brand promotion and creation of brochures
• Providing marketing support to new business initiatives and product launch for various clients
• Carrying out various product promotion activities to augment product visibility in the market