- Gender Female
- Date of Birth 13 January 2021
- Mobile Number 0545616655
- Address Jani Rangel street, Piraquara, Paraná, Brazil
- Objective Business Development
- Vacancy Category Administration, Customer Service, Marketing and Sales
- Language Known Spanish , Portuguese and English
- Total Years of Experience 13
- Expected Job Level Mid-level
- Current Salary 12000
- Expected Salary 15000
- Employement Type Full Time
- Visa Status Sponser/ Relative visa
- Career Statement I have been working with automotive , fashion, Construction and IT field, over 13 years of experience getting experience and facing big challenges that are helping me with my career growth and becoming a great problem solving.
- Interests / hobbies Swimming , books , cinema , fishing and art and culture.
Charismatic & ambitious candidate with over 12 years’ experience gained through various fields as automotive, retail and IT. Passionate in challenging assignments where my analytical and functional skills coupled with my experience.
Determined and able to implement manag- ing sales Forecasting and Demand planning. I am a sharp negotiator able to implement strate- gy to successfully optimize business and productivity, acquiring an insight on multiple aspects of the commercial corporate and operations. Ready to meet tight deadlines and managing several projects at the same time.
- Positivo University Master Administration Business
Project Management Manager
- JTEKT Automotive Brazil LTDA Senior Procurement Specialist
Responsible for control all the process of the Indirect Purchasing department and the demands of internal customers.Issued orders, controls of deliveries and payments, quotation of materials, release of invoices in contracts.Contacted suppliers, conduced visits, negotiated prices, discounts and condi tions of payment, deadlines, in addition to carrying out the approval accordingto the limit established by the internal rules of the company.Responsible for receiving requisitions of materials, leases and services, monitoring the flow of materials delivery and preparing reports to evaluate theperformance of the sector.Monitoring and planning of cost reduction projects carried out in the area of purchases.Responsible for the supply of indirect materials, stock, raw materials andequipment for large industries, through selective supplier processes and bids. Conducted studies and visits to suppliers, planned a development of alternative sources of supplies, as well as evaluated the technical capacityof suppliers already approved.Follow-up of the all purchasing process, being responsible for planning, contract preparation, cost analysis, quality and delivery deadlines, paymentand advance control, stock management and department performance. Monitors vendor reliability and dependability and established contacts with prospective suppliers.
- IM professional Uniforms General Manager - family's Business
Development the regional market and fully support GCC market including UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.Carry out commercial visits, meetings for closing the contract and contracting new products.Responsible for the after sales and level of customer satisfaction with periodic visits and contacts to keep the client active.Partner with key stakeholders to develop procurement plans and category strategies.Manage complex competitive sourcing activities.Review product and pricing with suppliers.Coordinate projects and deadlines.Negotiation and development of contracts for final legal review.Create forms, reports and materials to coordinate and control the business. Lead business development activities in sourcing excellence.Evaluate business specifications and statements of work.Perform business risk and continuity assessments.Coordinating supplier reviewing processes in with business partner. Review the purchasing strategy to maximize cost savings.
- Gulf Modern ContractingBusiness Development Manager
Coordinate new account development for big clients such as Emaar, Al Ghurair, Meraas, Al Futtaim, Dubai South, Government, Etisalat.Responsible for identifying new opportunities in the market and approach customers to increase sales generation.Support the estimation department to review specifications and drawings. Assist Project manager to follow up the projects visiting the sites (deadline). Maintain clients’ relationships by providing support, information, and guidance;Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports to management on customer visits and feedback, current deals and prospect customers.
• •• • • •• • • • • • • • • •• • ••• • •• •Work closely with the sales, admin and marketing staff as a good team player and provide support whenever required.Assist procurement department to handling client inquiries.Working intensively on achieve monthly and annual sales targets, with pre-determined gross profit margins on sales:- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.- Perform daily selling activities: Conduct sales calls, customer visits, demonstrations, proposal creation/presentation, and maintain prospect.
- Savant Data Systems Client Growth Specialist
Development of the regional market and fully support GCC market including UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.Support our company to improve business with Market analytics, customer experience, customizable KPI and Artificial Intelligence.Development of weekly sales force reports dashboards.Formulate a monthly individual sales forecast with a high level of accuracy to ensure the sales objectives of revenue growthIdentify trendsetting ideas by researching industry and related events by tracking individual contributors on their accomplishments.Proactive in managing our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities by coordinating requirements;Development and negotiation of contracts, strategies and positions.Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business solutions to create & nurture business opportunities & partnerships. Search, find and sign off prime locations that are aligned with the brands positioning and customer profiles, for corporate and expansion.Support business to increase the business. B2B and B2C.Support the Finance team with a timely and accurate detailed forecasting MOS in order to support the SRO process.Attend and coordinate forums, exhibitions, specials events internal & external. Ensure effective coordination with the management, Supply Chain, Marketing, Financial and technical department.